- Historical Preservation and Accuracy
- Precision Detail Work
- Worked with historical architect and historical designer, following very detailed specifications to maintain accuracy.
- Media blasted stone and timber frames. Used a fine grit media and set precise pressure settings to ensure minimal surface loss (key when working on historic buildings)
- Painted interior of new caterer addition after drywall installation
- Ground and stained concrete floor
- Painted exterior of both buildings, being precise and avoiding drips onto original stonework, patios, and landscaping.