- Project Management
- Narrow Completion Windows
- Patched drywall and painted all ceilings, walls, and trim.
- Sanded and clear-coated beams and hanging barn door
- Installed accent wallpaper
- Removed old poly and stain from 5000 sq. ft. of pine flooring, applied new stain and non-oil based poly (to avoid yellowing)
- Finished custom upright “floating” floor, being careful to avoid over-sanding (which could cause shifts)
- Project began with little lead time and was completed in a narrow time frame.
- Project manager and onsite foreman coordinated with multiple other trades involved in the remodel, along with our own team of skilled craftsmen, to keep the project running smoothly.